Thursday, June 6, 2013

OFFICIALLY SUMMER VACATION!!!!

Hey people, it's Annabelle here again. 

So today was the 'official' last day of school for us here in (enter place here) and I'm sooooo happy to finally have to be rid of teachers and annoying people for the summer! 

My computer has not been working lately so I am surprised it is letting me type this much on it. 

ANYWAY..... FINALLY SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of my pictures are loading correctly ( I really need to figure out what's wrong with my computer) so I'm going to stick to TYPING HAPPILY IN CAPS!!! 

List of things I will not miss over the summer

1. Annoying kids who don't want to learn and distract everyone else in the process

2. Teachers who have given up on their students

3. Projects 

4. Homework 

5. Waking up early

Just to name a few ( we all know I'm not the only one who will not miss these things either) but I must admit there are a few things I will miss but will hopefully get back next year....


1. My wonderful friends ( not talking about the ones I know for a fact I will be seeing a few times this summer ( River and Emily) :)        .)

2. Funny talks at lunch

3. Having weird conversations on the bus

4. Not having to be at home 

5. Making memories with people I may not see again...


ANYWAY.... SUMMER to me that will probably mean sitting in my room on the Internet or Netflix with a spray bottle of water to ward off my family. This should be interesting.....

Hope you all have a great weekend.  :)

Until next time,

- Annabelle ;D 

1 comment:

  1. personally, I've dedicated this summer to watching Doctor Who ;D

    ReplyDelete