Wednesday, June 5, 2013

HAY THERE.


Well, as very few (i.e: River and Annabelle) of you know, tomorrow is the last day of school for us here in our town of I'MNOTGONNASAY. This is a cause for some celebration, right?

Wrong.

I'm just that kind of evil, so enjoy the feels!*
  MUHAHAHAHAHAHA. 
A question for the Sherlock fandom, thanks to colorsofmadness,
Which sound was louder? 
Sherlock's bones cracking when coming into contact with the cold, hard ground
 or John's heart breaking?

And I'm just getting started. 

Here's a beautiful Les Misérables/Torchwood mashup from Rosered624,
 Doesn't it kill your mortal hearts?

An old picture I rediscovered thanks to ayumisutcliff
Ah, that one just pulls at the heartstrings, no?
Not mine, since I don't have one. 

Right in the childhood, desensitizemecapn, right in the childhood.
Just look at the look on Dory's face... 


Now a short message from Amy, to Rory. (thatstrangehannahgirl)

Raggedy man, goodbye.

 And maybe, you don't want to go, thewickedsilence?

Haven't broken your heart and made you cry yet?
 
 
 
 
...
 
 
 
 
I can fix that.
(Well, for-shits-and-hiddles can.)
 Do you hear that? It's the sound of your heart snapping in two.
 
 Your tears are like this rain, (rise-and-fall-of-it-all)
 that pour on a sad David Tennant.

So, Happy Emily's-Gone-And-Ruined-Our-Lives-Through-Feels Day!**
This right here is a wonderful description of me today:

ENJOY!
(source)

As always,
 and I'll be back on Friday. Maybe.***
 Maybe I'll bring more feels inducing pictures, maybe I won't. It's a gamble.
 


 'Til then!
Emily



*also because I know Annabelle wants to do a celebratory post tomorrow, so I'll let her have her fun. :)
**Now an official holiday, in my book. 
***Must be 18 years or older to enter, offer void in Utah. If dissatisfied with this post, please return unused portion for a full refund.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, emily. Thanks very much.
    You brought back the Torchwood picture that made me randomly start crying on the bus for WHAT reason? And I thought you'd never seen it...

    ReplyDelete